Lower Manhattan Walking Tour THIS TUESDAY

The first weekend in October, tentatively scheduled for our Lower Manhattan walking tour, is Open House New York. I would like to hit a bunch of places and hopefully you will too, so I want to keep that weekend free. I've decided the easiest rescheduling is to move it to tomorrow 9/18. We're supposed to have good weather like today and there should be enough time to finish before it gets dark. We're going to cover a lot more ground than our mini-tour the first day of class so please wear decent shoes.

Meet under the Guastavino ceiling at the south side of the Municipal Building. I'll be there at normal class starting time and we'll leave promptly as soon as we have a everyone (or close to it). It's a quick trip from campus on the 6 to Brooklyn Bridge or NRW to City Hall (cut across the Park). Call me (646 554 8990) if you're late or disoriented.